Warwick, Warwickshire
Insurance Quality

This is the car my son paid 14000 pounds for.Purchased the last week of november in 2015 my son then went on holiday for two weeks.

Not using the car at all. On his return and having travelled 350 miles to collect and purchase the car the engine light came on. So less than a Month later and less than two weeks of local mileage there is a major fault with the engine.

I am now going through trading standards, as this was already not fit for saleable use.Disgraceful and three months warranty that is not worth the paper it is written on.DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.....

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of volkswagen scirocco from Beck Evans and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Beck Evans to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Beck Evans for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Beck Evans?

Comments

NORTHOVER CARS LIMITED AND BECK EVANS 2000 LIMITED,

Plaintiffs,

- against - JOHN DOES 1 THROUGH 59, Defendants. : : : : : : : : : : : : : NOTICE OF SUBPOENA (issued pursuant to the Uniform Interstate Deposition and Discovery Act and CPLR §3119) Originating State: North Carolina Originating County: Lee Originating Court: General Court of Justice, Superior Court Division Originating Case number: 14-CVS-870 X TO: DEFENDANTS JOHN DOES 1 THROUGH 59, publishers of some or all of the following reviews on the website northover-cars.pissedconsumer.com: Review #511814; Review #505623; Review #501397; Review #500127; Review #495199; Review #493875; Review #492712; Review #491864; Review #491434; Review #490990; Review #490

Dear Sir,

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with your vehicle and the warranty process. Could you please email us at sales@beckevans.co.uk or call us on 02083020860 with your full contact details and registration so that the relevant department manager can make contact with you to discuss this in detail and investigate this fully on your behalf.

Thank you.

Samuel Evans

Director

well truth has been spoken again