This is the car my son paid 14000 pounds for.Purchased the last week of november in 2015 my son then went on holiday for two weeks.
Not using the car at all. On his return and having travelled 350 miles to collect and purchase the car the engine light came on. So less than a Month later and less than two weeks of local mileage there is a major fault with the engine.
I am now going through trading standards, as this was already not fit for saleable use.Disgraceful and three months warranty that is not worth the paper it is written on.DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.....
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Volkswagen Scirocco
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I order Eflorist hedgerow mother day flowers...as they say a picture speaks a 1000 words....the first picture is what I ordered.....yes its really lovely, the 2nd picture is what was..."
- "An Able Group Gas Heating Engineer (who arrived several hours late) serviced our boiler and addressed an error message by replacing a valve but the error message re-appeared a day..."